Our mains water supply in the UK is carefully treated and monitored to ensure it is safe to drink.
However the taste at the tap can vary from household to household, and as our tastes are so individual, many have turned to alternatives like jug filters and bottled water - an expensive and inconvenient alternative.
Benefits of a water filter
- Removal of chlorine and chlorine-related substances
- Enhanced and fresh tasting mains water
- Any odours neutralised
- Removal of particles which discolour the water
- Removal of sand and rust
- Easy and quick cartridge replacement
- Simple to operate, with a special drinking tap
- No separate isolating valve required when changing the cartridge
- Will withstand all normal water main pressures and surges up to 8 bar (125psi)
- Unique local installation and aftercare service